Senior Sales at TrueLayer
TrueLayer’s Growth team is responsible for the entire sales cycle of our customers. We rely on our Growth team to ensure customers are given a world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and to create an experience of using TrueLayer’s products which exceeds their experience.
We’re looking for a visionary, hands-on sales professional who sees the big picture of where financial technology is headed. Whether creating business development strategies to pursue new opportunities in emerging verticals, identifying market leaders to form partnerships with, or optimising our process for qualifying and converting numerous inbound leads - you thrive on building a sales pipeline and closing clients.
If you love crafting and executing ambitious growth strategies, and are excited to play your part in our story as we expand both Data and Payment platforms across Europe, we want to hear from you!
What We Do
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers, securely, reliably and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we’ve raised $12.5m from investors including Northzone, Anthemis and Connect Ventures.
Our long term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short term mission is to grow the Open Banking economy.
And, we’re just getting started.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the Sales team to manage the sales channels for both our newly launched Payments API and increasingly our popular Data API, currently launching into new geographies;
- Refine processes to efficiently qualify leads and close new clients;
- Use data to accurately define, measure and report sales KPIs;
- Understand the needs and concerns of our prospective clients, and trends in their industries;
- Leverage your industry knowledge and network to develop relationships with key strategic clients;
- Be the voice of the client in internal product discussions, and influence future product features and developments;
- Work with the Client Success team to ensure a seamless client experience during their on-boarding;
- Represent TrueLayer at industry events, networking with potential customers and exploring new opportunities for us to generate new business;
- Working with the Recruiting team to attract, interview and hire the best talent for both the Growth team, and TrueLayer as a whole;
- Constantly innovate ways to drive the performance of the Growth Team.
We are looking for people who:
- Have between 5-8 years of sales experience, with a demonstrable record of success in a FinTech or Payments company;
- Have experience scaling a sales function in a fast-growing company;
- Have a strong interest in the OpenBanking and PSD2 landscape;
- Are data-driven, and can back up their assertions with data;
- Have outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills - you’re in your element talking to technical and non-technical decision-makers;
- Are technically curious, and love understanding clients’ products and businesses;
- Enjoy rolling their sleeves up, and can deliver work under pressure in a fast-paced company.
Nice to haves:
- Professional fluency in French or German;
- A postgraduate-level degree in Business, Finance or another related field e.g. MBAs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we don’t accept applications from recruitment agencies. Thank you!