Talent Acquisition Researcher
TrueLayer’s Talent Acquisition team’s main mission is to help the company grow and scale. They help identify, attract, and select the very best talent in the market. In light of our recent Series-C funding, TrueLayer plans to at least double in size and establish a physical presence in new countries. The TA team will be at the heart of these efforts.
With an ambitious product roadmap ahead, technical hiring will be at the heart of TrueLayer’s efforts this coming year. Building strong pipelines of diverse talent in a competitive market is a challenge - so we’re growing our Talent Acquisition team, already 4 strong, to help meet this challenge.
In return, we’ll give our Talent Acquisition Researcher the freedom to launch ambitious strategies to build pools of technical talent for current and future hiring needs. This would be an ideal role for an agency recruiter or delivery consultant to use their expertise to grow one of Europe’s most exciting FinTech startups.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers and facilitate direct bank payments, securely, reliably and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we’ve raised $47M from investors like Tencent, Temasek, Northzone, Anthemis, and Connect Ventures.
Our long term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short term mission is to grow the Open Banking economy.
And, we’re just getting started.
As our Talent Acquisition Researcher, you will:
- Use a variety of tools and methods to identify and engage the best technical talent across the UK and Europe;
- Map the talent landscape of our technical stack;
- Work with our engineering team to communicate TrueLayer’s engineering culture to current and future jobseekers;
- Gather intelligence from candidates, surveys and the market to ensure our compensation bands remain competitive and enticing;
- Be our ambassador to active and passive talent, and sell the TrueLayer story in an authentic and compelling way;
- Protect and champion the candidate experience;
- Add to TrueLayer’s culture and exemplify our core values.
What we need from you:
- At least 1 year of experience sourcing technical talent - agency and internal experience is equally welcome;
- A good grasp of how web, software and mobile applications work, and a curiosity for continuous learning;
- Compassion and empathy - we identify and hire good people, not CVs;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, and a passion for finding and engaging candidates;
- Can organise and prioritise -we believe in hands-off management.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on non-technical, as well as technical, roles.
What you can expect from us:
As well as working alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people, you’ll also get:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Clerkenwell with fully stocked kitchen and shower 🏢
- 🥗🍝Team lunches on Friday 🍕🍔
- Flexible work and hours - we all work at home, or elsewhere, from time to time ⌛
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave 👩👩👦
- An employer sponsored pension 👴🏾
- Vitality Health Insurance from day 1⚕️
- Learning & development allowance 📚
- Annual retreat 🏖️
- Regular socials 💃🏽
- Choice of hardware 💻
- (and yes we have a ping pong table 🏓)
Be your TrueLayer self at work
At TrueLayer, we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won’t be successful without Inclusion first.
We value our people. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. And we feel comfortable voicing a contrary opinion. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that’s the right fit for every person in it.
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(Please note, we don’t accept applications from recruitment agencies. Thank you!)