Recruiting Operations at TrueLayer
TrueLayer’s Recruiting Operations team will be instrumental in helping us hire and scale a team across all our business functions. We’re looking for ambitious, imaginative thinkers who believe in the value of diverse talented backgrounds, and can hire accordingly.
A Recruiter at TrueLayer loves collaborating with teams across Marketing, Design, Operations, and others to understand current and future business requirements, crafting innovative recruiting strategies, and executing them efficiently to ensure key hires are sourced, hired and on-boarded with the greatest expediency.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers, securely, reliably and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we’ve raised $12.5m from investors including Northzone, Anthemis and Connect Ventures.
Our long term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short term mission is to grow the Open Banking economy.
And, we’re just getting started.
What you will do:
- Own the entire recruiting cycle across a variety of technical and non-technical roles- from identifying talent, to the recruiting experience at TrueLayer, to completing a hire;
- Work together with the relevant hiring teams and partners to shape job specifications and strategy for going to market with new roles;
- Design a recruiting process that puts the candidate first, regardless of the role they’re in process for, or the outcome;
- Quickly build talent pools and recruiting pipelines for current roles and future needs;
- Use data to identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks, set valuable and insightful KPIs and always optimise our processes to ensure the scalability of TrueLayer’s hiring ambitions.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless process for candidates, from the first call, through to paperwork and contracts, to their first day and beyond.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have had at least 4-5 years of experience hiring for various roles in a fast paced environment, ideally within another tech startup.
- Have impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal, with a strong focus on giving a candidate a positive and seamless hiring and onboarding experience;
- Have the ability to prioritise demands in a fast-paced environment;
- Can balance strategic project work (e.g. market mapping, building passive recruiting strategies) with the day-to-day work of sourcing, engaging and hiring the best talent from around the world.
- Can generate a pipeline of talent without relying on expensive tools and agencies.
- Are able to manage multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines;
- Enjoy being part of a small team and are actively thinking of ways to improve our processes, our internal tools, and the way we work;
- Are empathic;
- Have a broad, diverse worldview.
- You will be a technical recruiting specialist but with good generalist experience hiring non-tech roles.
What you need to send us:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Why you want to work at TrueLayer
- An answer to this question: You’ve been asked to hire 5-7 junior-to-mid level Sales/Account Managers over the next 3 months. Outline your route to market, and the KPIs you feel would best report the activity, bottlenecks, and successes of your desired process? Bearing in mind the value we place on diversity, how might this affect your strategy?
Please note, we don’t accept applications from recruitment agencies. Thank you!