Customer Success Manager
TrueLayer’s Customer Success team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of our clients. We rely on our Customer Success team to ensure clients are given world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and ensure that their experience of using TrueLayer’s products exceed their expectations. Customer Success Managers are “Trusted Advisors”, working to map out use cases and help our Customers realise value in our service.
We’re looking for ambitious individuals who see the big picture of where financial technology is headed. CSMs will manage our most important customers, demonstrating thought leadership, delivering insights and helping them to adopt our products. They are the conduit into the TrueLayer business, advocating on behalf of the customer to ensure their needs are met. CSMs work closely with a spectrum of teams to deliver value and have a detailed understanding of how and why a customer uses our products. Most importantly, CSMs are passionate about delivering incredible service and creating success for customers by driving adoption and growth.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers and facilitate direct bank payments, securely, reliably and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we’ve raised $47M from investors like Tencent, Temasek, Northzone, Anthemis, and Connect Ventures.
Our long term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short term mission is to grow the Open Banking economy.
And, we’re just getting started.
As a CSM, you will:
- Work closely and proactively with our Enterprise clients to make best use of our APIs;
- Build relationships with stakeholders and customers, with a focus on creating trust and value;
- Advocate for our Customer needs internally by delivering insightful, quantitative feedback;
- Communicate the performance of our service and product to key customers;
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the customer lifecycle, and ensure they are addressed promptly;
- Thoroughly understand a customers’ existing and potential use cases, and identify opportunities to up-sell TrueLayer’s Product Offering;
- Drive adoption of our products through success planning and KPI measurement
- Solve complex Customer needs, and work across Product, Growth, Client Care and other functions to ensure TrueLayer consistently delivers a service above and beyond Customer expectations;
What we need from you:
- Have a minimum 3 years experience in a CSM, Account Manager, or related role;
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of exceptional relationship management and SaaS adoption practices;
- Love solving business-critical problems - better still - helping avoid them altogether;
- Be in your element when building relationships with stakeholders and clients customers, and be passionate about creating trust and value;
- Be able to switch between communicating to internal and external stakeholders, both technical and non-technical;
- Be able to prioritise efficiently without compromising on quality;
- Love the satisfaction of taking a customer from onboarding, through optimising and up-selling to adoption and renewal.
- Have experience working with the delivery - and reporting of - service level agreements.
Nice to have:
- A business management, computer science or technology focussed degree;
- Any previous work in FinTech, Payments or Financial Services;
- Any previous work in a SaaS company, specifically specialising in APIs
What you can expect from us:
As well as working alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people, you’ll also get:
- Competitive salary (+ bonus) and meaningful equity in the company
- A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Clerkenwell 🏢
- 🥗🍝Team lunches on Friday 🍕🍔
- Flexible work and hours - we all work at home, or elsewhere, from time to time ⌛
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave 👩👩👦
- An employer sponsored pension 👴🏾
- Vitality Health Insurance from day 1⚕️
- Learning & development allowance 📚
- Annual retreat 🏖️
- Regular socials 💃🏽
- Choice of hardware 💻
- (and yes we have a ping pong table 🏓)
Be your True(Layer) self at work
At TrueLayer, we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won’t be successful without Inclusion first.
We value our people. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. And we feel comfortable voicing a contrary opinion. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that’s the right fit for every person in it.
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note - we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. Thanks!