Client Care Advisor
TrueLayer’s Client Care team is the voice of TrueLayer to our customers. We count on our Client Care team to answer all queries which come through on our customer facing channels. This may be a product manager trying to understand if they can partner with us, down to developers who are trying to build financial applications, as quickly, reliably and securely as possible.
We are expanding internationally and have a high demand of client support. Our Client Care Advisor will be in the front line of our support team helping clients on-board as well as any issues they may come along during their lifecycle on our platform. You’ll be our client’s human connection to TrueLayer by using your people skills and problem-solving talent to ensure that clients get swift resolutions to technical problems of every kind.
You’ll be part of one of the fastest growing teams with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. The Client Care Advisor will be vital to ensure our clients are heard, you will be champion of our users and share their experiences to ensure we deliver a 5 star service at every touchpoint.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers and facilitate direct bank payments, securely, reliably and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we’ve raised $47M from investors like Tencent, Temasek, Northzone, Anthemis, and Connect Ventures.
Our long term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short term mission is to grow the Open Banking economy.
And, we’re just getting started.
As an Advisor, you will:
- Provide the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our customers, and developing a deep understanding of our client’s needs;
- Assist our Sales teams with some lead triage;
- Use your product expertise to help users investigate, triage and resolve issues on via email or chat;
- Assist new clients or developers on-board via chat or over email;
- Contribute to FAQs, internal and external documentation to drive understanding of our product;
- Identify and initiate processes to improve user experience;
- Analyse trends for feedback, bugs and new ideas;
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams as the voice of the user to find and fix bugs, prioritise feature requests and improve quality of our product.
- Work on a shift pattern (mornings, evenings and some weekends)
What we need from you:
- Impeccable writing skills, with experience leading users through difficult problems to solutions;
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving;
- A passion for delivering the best client experience and a user-first attitude ;
- Excellent analytical skills, and are able to explain how TrueLayer works to a wide range of audiences;
- The ability to empathise with users and developers alike, and elevate their voice in internal decision making, helping us build a user-centric culture;
- A deep understanding on how to prioritise demands in a fast-paced environment.
- A hacker mentality: you are perfectly capable of understanding cryptography and fixing the coffee machine at the same time.
- Experience of being part of an international team and actively think of ways to enhance our processes, our internal tools, and the way we work.
- Be fluent in English as well as a European language (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Nice to haves:
- Are familiar with technical concepts, including different types of programming languages;
- Experience providing technical/developer support at a technology company;
- Are familiar with modern web services and APIs, and love learning about technical solutions;
What you can expect from us:
As well as working alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people, you’ll also get:
- A base salary of £25 to 30k (DOE) + meaningful equity in the company
- A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Clerkenwell 🏢
- 🥗🍝Team lunches on Friday 🍕🍔
- Flexible work and hours - we all work at home, or elsewhere, from time to time ⌛
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave 👩👩👦
- An employer sponsored pension 👴🏾
- Vitality Health Insurance from day 1⚕️
- Learning & development allowance 📚
- Annual retreat 🏖️
- Regular socials 💃🏽
- Choice of hardware 💻
- (and yes we have a ping pong table 🏓)
Be your True(Layer) self at work
At TrueLayer, we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won’t be successful without Inclusion first.
We value our people. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. And we feel comfortable voicing a contrary opinion. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that’s the right fit for every person in it.
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note - we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. Thanks!